Ferroelectric hysteresis loop measurements, Strain (displacement) measurement as a function of applied voltage.
Ceramic samples and thick films can be measured between room temperature and 250 °C using
- aixACCT TF Analyzer 1000
- aixACCT temperature controller
- SIOS laser interferometer
- High voltage amplifier (TREK 610E)
- Sample holder (aixACCT piezo sample holder TFA 423-7)
- LCR meter (KEYSIGHT, E4980AL): Measures impedance, dielectric constant and loss room temperature and 250 °C using a Labview program between 20 Hz and 300 kHz.
- d33 Meter (SINOCERA YE2730A): Piezoelectric d33 coefficient measurement at room temperature.
Instruments for Synthesis
- Planetary Ball Mill (RETSCH PM 100)
- Ball Mill (MSE)
- Furnaces (PROTERM) and drying oven (Memmert): Two box furnaces with max. temperatures of 1200 and 1500°C
- Hydraulic press (SPECAC) with pellet die sets of 10 and 13 mm diameter.
For routine structural characterization of our samples such as XRD, SEM, DSC etc. we make use of Materials Research Center’s facilities: https://mam.iyte.edu.tr/en/